Sunday, May 6, 2007

This Goes Out to the Asses that You Don't Ride for Charity Fundraisers






Justice - D.A.N.C.E.

It was only a matter of time before my blog became redundant for anyone with an ounce of hip. As much as I wanted to avoid the pitfall of pimping the same new Pitchfork anthem as every other self-important jerk-off, the sheer staggerring dopeness of the new Justice single has forced me to compromise my vision in order to facilitate the shaking of your asses.

Justice, who I've only recently been digesting (thanks to Ryan) apparently have set out to become the indie-Daft Punk, and I'm completely fine with that, especially considering what an abomination the last DP album was. As for the song itself, I've always thought the lyric sheet of any anthem should be less than 10 sentences. This clocks in at about 8, with none of the gristle that would clutter up a lesser jam.

1 comment:

Clitoris Rex said...

YOU MOTHERFUCKER I CLICKED THAT LINK AT WORK FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT.