Monday, December 3, 2007

Kindred Spirits














According to a handful of online shallow media outlets, no-talent junkie Scott Weiland got another DUI. While I normally wouldn't give a shit about him one way or the other, largely since both his new and old bands suck, I was pleasantly surprised to see that he actually has a pretty sleazy beard.




Tallying this alongside Michael Jackson's (post-kiddie diddling) foray into bearded bliss, this officially makes two famous musicians that I run train on in the face carpet department.



























Eric Cartman, you are officially in my sights. Consider yourself warned.

















-----------------------


In other news, this song rules, but I probably wasn't going to get around to writing about it. Thus, it makes a perfect addition to this "not really a blog entry" blog entry. It's good enough that you will totally[1] end up praying for another celebrity venture into bad bearding[2], simply to incite me into writing again.






Richard and Linda Thompson - "I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight"




-------------------------


[1] Or is it totes? Are blogs supposed to say totes exclusively now?? Nobody tells me anything
[2] I feel like there's an episode of "Sliders" where an 8-bit video game called "Bad Beardin'" sweeps the nation. Acclaim is probably involved.

No comments: