Monday, October 29, 2007

Not the first time the football team ran train on her...



-----------------------------------------

Around 1:15 a.m. on Sunday, I suffered a similar degree of spine-crushing humiliation when, in the midst of a self-aggrandizing tirade about my superlative jukebox picks, the speakers began to blare "Danger Zone", the Kenny Loggins sonic abortion from the "Top Gun" soundtrack. Apparently, the random mix CD containing my third to last pick had been replaced, but the corresponding card had not. Now, if I weren't a douchebag, it would amount to a mild degree of frustration, but since I spent the entirety of every other pick (14 songs!!) verbally fellating myself, making sure every fucktard on a bar stool knew who was responsible for the night's soundtrack, it was a special kind of humiliation when Kenny Loggins began to do what Kenny Loggins does (i.e., suck dick). It was like if Shawn Michaels walked out to the ring, and this music started playing. I'm just going to assume that had this played in it's rightful spot, I would've been involved in an orgy of some sort. Fucking Kenny Loggins.

2 comments:

Clitoris Rex said...

alright alright. thank god for an update. I also just figured out how to use RSS feeds so now I can't sleep, even if I tried. As you know, Im endlessly amused by people falling down or getting hurt.

Sandman said...

I have that song on my Ipod. In a album folder titled "Cheesy 80's Rock".

The moral of the day: It's okay to listen to shitty music, as long as you publicly pretend to do it in an ironic way.